Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Health is an ethically driven organisation that is committed to improving health of those of working age. As more and more companies develop and actively promote their Corporate Social Responsibility, they will understand the benefit of working with an organisation committed to similar goals and aspirations.
Corporate Health Commitments:
• We integrate sustainability into our daily operations though our company policies
• We minimise adverse environmental effects caused as a result of our activities or service delivery
• We encourage our employees, customers, business partners and suppliers to be socially responsible
• We work with local suppliers wherever possible and are committed to being part of the local community
• We encourage efficiency, recycling and promote awareness of wasteful processes
Being Part of a Community
Corporate Health is proud of its heritage and whilst having the capability through key partnerships to deliver services nationally, there is a clear commitment to the local community. We are committed to supporting local health programmes and fund raising activities s as well as supporting national public health initiatives in our commitment to improving the health of those of working age.
Corporate Health is proud to be a member of Slough Business Community Partnership